Senior Product Manager
SPILL is a next generation social platform dedicated to creating a safer, more rewarding and more joyful experience for culture-driving communities around the world. Our vision is to become the de facto place to discover and discuss culture worldwide.
We're looking for our first product manager to help build experiences for the next version of SPILL. You’ll play a critical role in enabling Spill’s growth by helping establish a product culture through developing a standardized process of discovery, internal and external stakeholder communication, product execution and data analysis.
If you're interested in...
- Establishing the product vision, strategy, metrics, and goals for your product areas
- Defining and deliver compelling product roadmaps based on customer needs and strategic opportunities keeping all internal stakeholders and customers in the loop.
- Bringing the "Why" to the table. You'll define the problem to solve and why we're prioritizing at that moment. You'll then leverage the "Why" to partner with Engineering and Design to collaborate on "what" gets built.
- Working with leadership to implement and foster strong product management practices.
- Fostering a culture of feedback, inclusion, and product excellence.
- ...Spill is the place for you, so fill out the application below :-)
You might be a fit if...
- You have 5+ years of engineering, product management, program management, or equivalent experience with demonstrated ability to bring people together to build complex systems with simple, thoughtful experiences.
- You enjoy learning and understanding technical issues particularly those around distributed systems.
- You understand making decisions comes with empathy and consideration of all viewpoints and using data to create consensus on an outcome.
- You can communicate information big or small to a variety of audiences
- You're customer-obsessed. Customer obsession at SPILL means building meaningful relationships with our customers and being there as a means to help customers solve their problems.
- Ideally you have experience delivering products in social media, ads, e-commerce, and trust and safety
Benefits We Offer
- Competitive salaries - We know you're in high demand, so we aim to be in the top 10% of salaries based on what you'd make working in Silicon Valley.
- Remote work - Work from where you want. We've been a remote first company from day one. Also, we supply whatever hardware and software you need to do your job from home.
- Health, dental, & vision - Spill offers PPO and HMO plans for you, your family, or domestic partner. We pay 75% and you pay 25>#/li###
- Unlimited vacation - We know you'll love working at Spill so much that you'll want to stay heads down every day and night but seriously we want you to take the time you need to bring your best self to work.
- Paid parental leave - When you welcome a new baby, Spill encourages you to take up to 16 weeks leave as primary or secondary caretaker at 100% paid salary.
Spill is an equal opportunity employer and celebrates diversity. If you’re smart and good at what you do, come as you are. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status.